Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TRIBUTES.

INDOLOGY- Is a subject. But here it is for talking about the heavenly Earth in coming days............. .....PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER & ADVICE OTHERS TO FOLLOW..........

In my boyhood I was grown up in Sri Ramakrishna Mission's atmosphere. But as more I have entered into the higher study I have seen all my books are mostly by the UK's and USA's authors. I pay my homage to all these great doctors. ELBS of UK  provided us the medical books in low price. Till date the journals like the Nature, the Wikipedia, the NCBI ,all are providing us the opportunity to learn the latest researches and topics. I think at this stage my and questions will remain unanswered without these great help from these organisations of USA. This will be very little if I pay thanks to them for this. Because as per our India He becomes Gurudev from whom I learn something .And it is divine who offers the knowledge without any expectation.
After going deep into the Vedas and with internet I thought from rural area in India I can do many thing and I reside in a global village.
And this is specially for the Google and it's team. This has provided me not only the internet but it's image, translation from one to another language, free blogging everything which makes the meaning of life and education fruitful. And this is always beyond of any thanks giving. I always wish all these organisations a long life.
. Here at rural area my thoughts and researches could be much better if I would have some appropriate platform to nurture  these practically.

No comments:

Featured Posts

সিকিমের অরবিট জায়গা (পার্ট -2)

সিকিমের অফবিট জায়গা - সিংথাম গ্রাম এটা খুবই দুঃখের বিষয় যে গ্যাংটকের বাইরে সিকিম, গুরুদংমার হ্রদ এবং উত্তর সিকিমের কয়েকটি স্থান সম্পর্কে ...

Popular Posts