Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The secrets of life

INDOLOGY- PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER & ADVICE OTHERS TO FOLLOW..........


Every day I extract the nectar of joy and life force .And everyday I think I must tell this to all ,LET EVERYBODY HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE !.How beautiful this feeling is with a whole circadian rhythm,I think that should also be taught for the future generation of the world. But is anybody listening this? I doubt. Otherwise some must have some questions. If some global initiative is started to lead the life with this way of self created specific rhythm as DIRECTED BY THE VEDAS then a global home can be made.WHERE WE CAN ENJOY ALL WITHOUT LEAVING ANYTHING WITH A DISCIPLINE.

COME ....COME FORWARD .
 ALL IN ONE
.ONE IS ALL

No comments:

Featured Posts

সিকিমের অরবিট জায়গা (পার্ট -2)

সিকিমের অফবিট জায়গা - সিংথাম গ্রাম এটা খুবই দুঃখের বিষয় যে গ্যাংটকের বাইরে সিকিম, গুরুদংমার হ্রদ এবং উত্তর সিকিমের কয়েকটি স্থান সম্পর্কে ...

Popular Posts